With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., Clear Channel Media + Entertainment has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. Clear Channel Media + Entertainment serves 150 markets through 840 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones, and used via navigation systems. iHeartRadio, Clear Channel's digital radio platform, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 260 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history.
The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online and mobile services and products, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation. Clear Channel Media + Entertainment is a division of CC Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO), a leading global media and entertainment company. More information on the company can be found at ClearChannel.com.
- Design and execute in-house production including but not limited to, voicing, writing, dubbing and archiving of commercials and promotional announcements.
- Assign and direct on-air staff in the production and writing (where applicable) of commercials for clients.
- Provide creative support to the Sales Department and clients with regard to commercials and promotional announcements.
- Read and edit material from clients to ensure conformance with company policy and FCC regulations.
- Coordinate with the Traffic Department and Sales staff to expedite radio commercials and rotation of commercials according to the specifications requested by the client.
- Keep abreast of latest production technology, techniques and style.
- Track and correct daily commercial discrepancy reports.
- Ability to operate mixing console, digital audio tape recorder, reel-to-reel tape recorder, and audio processing equipment.
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
- Two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
- Possess FCC license.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move in excess of 20 pounds.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
LOVELAND, Colorado, United States
How To Apply
Applicants may apply online at ClearCareers.com